MJFA: MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Teorie sulla Non - Morte!

+29
Giovanni
lucy-RocksYourWorld!
The Special One
childhood
Giuspe
immaicol
Sette di Nove
Titti
Brilly
Unbreakable29
Karenmj
mjj76
pamplottina<3MJ
ponjo
Bluehope
Blum
smelly
MOMO
MusicIsPower
_TiA_
CicoMichael777
lella
Simona
ESMERALDA
Shamone 88
Naila
John Landis
fujiko
Moonwalker95
33 partecipanti

Pagina 16 di 40 Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Successivo

Andare in basso

Teorie sulla Non - Morte! - Pagina 16 Empty Re: Teorie sulla Non - Morte!

Messaggio Da Moonwalker95 Gio Ott 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Promemoria primo messaggio :

John, we are all convinced that MJ has never been buried... what you say could be right, but it's not a CLUE that proves that MJ is dead. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
Moonwalker95
Moonwalker95
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 3638

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Messaggio Da ESMERALDA Mar Ott 26, 2010 5:23 pm

traduzioneeeeee please
ESMERALDA
ESMERALDA
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 4020

Messaggio Da Simona Mer Ott 27, 2010 11:53 am

John Landis ha scritto:Hello everyone.

I'm glad that the forum is still alive.

I see that talk of the show LISA MARIE and OPRHA.

OPRHA is part of that group that has been paid to pretend in to hoax

there is nothing to investigate the search for hidden clues, those present were made to believe that the purpose of the interview was to draw attention back to hoax

hoax makers have realized that with the passage of time are losing believers, and to draw attention once again to put a plan in place.

this is just the first step, I already know which ones will be roughly the other steps, I'm waiting for confirmation from America

EVELIN ha scritto:traduzioneeeeee please

Traduzione:

Ciao a tutti.

Sono contento che il forum è salvo.

Vedo che parlate dello spettacolo LISA MARIE e OPRHA.

OPRHA fa parte di quel gruppo che è stato pagato per fingere la bufala

non c'è niente da indagare alla ricerca di indizi nascosti, i presenti sono stati portati a credere che lo scopo del colloquio è stato quello di richiamare l'attenzione sulla bufala

chi ha organizzato la bufala ha capito che con il passare del tempo stanno perdendo i credenti, e per richiamare l'attenzione ancora una volta stanno mettendo in atto un piano.

questo è solo il primo passo, so già quali saranno approssimativamente gli altri passi, sto aspettando conferma da America

P.S. Ho rimesso l'avatar visto che il forum è salvo Very Happy

Sig. Landis se Lei immaginava che l'intervista di Oprha con Lisa Marie era il primo passo dell'hoax, poteva dircelo in anticipo, come La pregherei cortesemente di fornisci gli ulteriori passi, visto che dice di sapere approssimativamente quelli successivi...
Simona
Simona
HIStory Tour
HIStory Tour

Numero di messaggi : 555

Messaggio Da Unbreakable29 Mer Ott 27, 2010 12:06 pm

giorno a tutti!!!
sono strafelice che il forum è salvo, me lo immaginavo, non poteva chiuedere così!!!
una domanda per "john landis"......
perchè non ci dice tutto quanto se è a conoscenza, perchè non ci dici come stanno realmente i fatti, e soprattutto....come fa a sapere certe cose?
io spero che non ci prenda in giro.....
Unbreakable29
Unbreakable29
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Numero di messaggi : 209

Messaggio Da ESMERALDA Mer Ott 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Simona ha scritto:
John Landis ha scritto:Hello everyone.

I'm glad that the forum is still alive.

I see that talk of the show LISA MARIE and OPRHA.

OPRHA is part of that group that has been paid to pretend in to hoax

there is nothing to investigate the search for hidden clues, those present were made to believe that the purpose of the interview was to draw attention back to hoax

hoax makers have realized that with the passage of time are losing believers, and to draw attention once again to put a plan in place.

this is just the first step, I already know which ones will be roughly the other steps, I'm waiting for confirmation from America

EVELIN ha scritto:traduzioneeeeee please

Traduzione:

Ciao a tutti.

Sono contento che il forum è salvo.

Vedo che parlate dello spettacolo LISA MARIE e OPRHA.

OPRHA fa parte di quel gruppo che è stato pagato per fingere la bufala

non c'è niente da indagare alla ricerca di indizi nascosti, i presenti sono stati portati a credere che lo scopo del colloquio è stato quello di richiamare l'attenzione sulla bufala

chi ha organizzato la bufala ha capito che con il passare del tempo stanno perdendo i credenti, e per richiamare l'attenzione ancora una volta stanno mettendo in atto un piano.

questo è solo il primo passo, so già quali saranno approssimativamente gli altri passi, sto aspettando conferma da America

P.S. Ho rimesso l'avatar visto che il forum è salvo Very Happy

Sig. Landis se Lei immaginava che l'intervista di Oprha con Lisa Marie era il primo passo dell'hoax, poteva dircelo in anticipo, come La pregherei cortesemente di fornisci gli ulteriori passi, visto che dice di sapere approssimativamente quelli successivi...

simona grazie per la traduzione kiss2
ESMERALDA
ESMERALDA
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Messaggio Da John Landis Mer Ott 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Simona ha scritto:

I want write before, but some user asked me and I've read don't write anything because there was a risk that the forum was closed and there were a group of people who were trying to save all the forum topics !!!

I know that soon there will are videos on mj, but they have been manipulated because their aim is to make you believe that these videos were recorded after his fake death, but was actually recorded before !!!

Unbreakable29 ha scritto:giorno a tutti!!!
sono strafelice che il forum è salvo, me lo immaginavo, non poteva chiuedere così!!!
una domanda per "john landis"......
perchè non ci dice tutto quanto se è a conoscenza, perchè non ci dici come stanno realmente i fatti, e soprattutto....come fa a sapere certe cose?
io spero che non ci prenda in giro.....

we don't know much less had the privilege to confront, now put this topic in my presentation, I hope you understand who I am, for more information, contact the people with whom you communicate

John Landis ha scritto:My name is John Landis and I'm arabic.I don't know italian language.
I'm looking for a forum where you can talk in a quiet and peaceful.
I know something about the " JACKSON'S HISTORY". But the main thing ..... are you believers or not?

John Landis ha scritto:I think it's better if I specify who I am. My name is John Landis, for the time being I don't prefer to disclose my true identity for personal reasons and protect for some special people. What I think you need and I'm a businessman and travel a lot for work.
I'm here in Italy for about a year, but before I lived for many years in America where I left my family and friends. Some of my friends work into the world of ShowBiz and world of finance when it happened the tragic death of mj they opened my eyes. I had begun to investigate the strange death of mj to better understand what had happened .... but when I was talking to them to remain amazed by their knowledge and I at first did not believe it when they showed me the evidence I realized the sad reality.

Don't to waste any more time I put in highlights some major things, it is natural for any questions I am here for you to have a peaceful dialogue on this issue, also because I think for sure I will have forgotten to write something important being the extended speech and complex.
I believe that all this can be expressed simply with one sentence :

MONEY ONLY FOR MONEY

STARTING.

1) Mj was not well physically
2) mj had many enemies
3) mj was betrayed by friends and associates
4) the enemy had paid some people to have their silence on others to give fake indications on hoax
5) hoax, with its associated table to create false evidence, was created to fool fans into thinking that MJ is still alive.the site is under the control of the enemies of mj because they have to monitor the situation trying to take as much time as possible the situation (example, some believers say that the 911 call was made at 12: 21 pm, but if you go to see the file's FBI notice that the call was made 1: 45 pm)
6) Some of the brothers of MJ have discovered, whit the Internet, which the fans did not believe the death of mj and they are doing part simply because they understood that:
Talk about mj =a lot of money
so just to get even richer.
How are doing?
To answer this question, ask yourself these questions and many others give yourself an answer.

Why after 20 years of inactivity since the show returned to work? Why now? And because exploiting his brother's name?

Why is their page on Twitter was born after the death of Mj?? (Only one existed before the death of Janet's brother)
How come they said in their Twitter page follow our reality and give you news about mj? And all were on time as long to give news about mj!

Why is giving interviews to newspapers, radio tv internet upon payment of a large reward ???(But after that his brother helped financially are now very rich so that they can live of return for four generations, have or often going to charity but it is found that a penny of that money was earmarked for noble reasons!!)

They are organizing a concert tentatively titled "In Memory of MJ" but you know that MJ did not sing songs even one?? The reason is simply a way to revitalize the brand "J5" sing the songs of the group not only those of mj!

7) Mj had left a hidden message (in addition to the HEAL THE WORLD AND NO NWO ) at the end of Man in the Mirror I refer to that of sign language, announced that about something bad could happen to him and thank you for your love and support wherever he was remembering that you will always be someone with him .but the traitors had discovered, but since I could not cut that scene because they had already announced all the world that MJ sang that song in the film , what did they do?? They put the final scene after the credits with a sosia.Non believe me?? Then ask yourself this question:
Because that scene is the only scene of the film where MJ is not in the foreground where and hard to see her face? because if the shot was in the foreground is understood that this was not MJ.

8 ) Who is Murray?? Just one that covers who is behind the death of Mj. he was paid as well as by the traitors who killed him. I should not wonder if he goes to jail and bring a criminal to return to the highest freedom, so he knows who will pay it take away from him back in jail for freedom.

Thank you for your attention and I greet you with this video await your questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kai9O0C4CIg&p=03F22963F042EB20&playnext=1&index=41

I already know that after all this I get insults and injustices free by believers, as has happened in other forums. but now I am used to.I'd rather know an ugly truth that a big lie full of fake hopes
John Landis
John Landis
Talento Motown
Talento Motown

Numero di messaggi : 65

Messaggio Da Unbreakable29 Mer Ott 27, 2010 1:45 pm

thank you mr john...
Unbreakable29
Unbreakable29
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Numero di messaggi : 209

Messaggio Da Shamone 88 Mer Ott 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Buongiorno a tutti!

News sull'udienza di ieri:
http://www.la.com/celebrity-gossip/ci_16435280

traduzione:
Spoiler:
Shamone 88
Shamone 88
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 2655

Messaggio Da ESMERALDA Mer Ott 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Shamone 88 ha scritto:Buongiorno a tutti!

traduzione:
Spoiler:
grazie Mell ancora il giudice deve decidere se ci sono prove per processare murray per omicidio colposo................ Rolling Eyes
ESMERALDA
ESMERALDA
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Messaggio Da Shamone 88 Mer Ott 27, 2010 2:25 pm

EVELIN ha scritto:
Shamone 88 ha scritto:Buongiorno a tutti!

traduzione:
Spoiler:
grazie Mell ancora il giudice deve decidere se ci sono prove per processare murray per omicidio colposo................ Rolling Eyes

Si faby..il giudice solo dopo l'udienza preliminare deciderà se partire con il processo a Murray
Shamone 88
Shamone 88
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Messaggio Da mjj76 Mer Ott 27, 2010 4:31 pm

da tmz
Joe Jackson's days of meddling in his son's finances are officially over -- the California Court of Appeal has ruled that Joe has no right to intervene in Michael Jackson's estate

Joe had been fighting to have a say in how MJ's estate is administered -- despite the fact that he was excluded from the will Michael signed in 2002.

But today, a panel of judges reinforced the decision the probate court made back in November -- that Joe lacked the proper standing.

Just how Michael would've wanted it.

MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, "We are pleased, but not surprised" at the Court of Appeal's ruling.

traduzione google

[
Spoiler:
mjj76
mjj76
Giovane Promessa
Giovane Promessa

Numero di messaggi : 14

Messaggio Da Moonwalker95 Mer Ott 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Ciao a tutti Very Happy
Ragazzi mi dispiace ma devo chiedervi di farmi un riassuntino perchè il modem fa i capricci Sad
Moonwalker95
Moonwalker95
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 3638

Messaggio Da _TiA_ Mer Ott 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Hello Mr.Landis you're saying that there is a bunch of people who are manipulating the hoax since the beginning, making believe some other people (believers) that MJ could still with us...and sometime they send out videos or pics of MJ saying that it was made next to his "death"...ok that might be true, but how about Murray's trial...why,the judges and the court, don't find a real proof to put Murray in jail???...do they control even the trial or not???
Thanks.

Spoiler:
_TiA_
_TiA_
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Numero di messaggi : 197

Messaggio Da CicoMichael777 Mer Ott 27, 2010 11:25 pm

mjj76 ha scritto:da tmz
Joe Jackson's days of meddling in his son's finances are officially over -- the California Court of Appeal has ruled that Joe has no right to intervene in Michael Jackson's estate

Joe had been fighting to have a say in how MJ's estate is administered -- despite the fact that he was excluded from the will Michael signed in 2002.

But today, a panel of judges reinforced the decision the probate court made back in November -- that Joe lacked the proper standing.

Just how Michael would've wanted it.

MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, "We are pleased, but not surprised" at the Court of Appeal's ruling.

traduzione google

[
Spoiler:

thank u so much and welcome what's ur name?

RAGAZZI leggete HOWARD WEITZMAN non stavamo indagando sul quel nome pensieroso ???forse mi sto confondendo Rolling Eyes
CicoMichael777
CicoMichael777
Greatest Entertainer of All Time
Greatest Entertainer of All Time

Numero di messaggi : 13341

https://www.youtube.com/user/CicoMichael4e

Messaggio Da John Landis Gio Ott 28, 2010 2:11 pm

_TiA_ ha scritto:Hello Mr.Landis you're saying that there is a bunch of people who are manipulating the hoax since the beginning, making believe some other people (believers) that MJ could still with us...and sometime they send out videos or pics of MJ saying that it was made next to his "death"...ok that might be true, but how about Murray's trial...why,the judges and the court, don't find a real proof to put Murray in jail???...do they control even the trial or not???
Thanks.

Spoiler:

the process is a farce, simply because Murray is covering who killed mj, if you read the various statements that he did murray court to see that there are inconsistencies in the stories, he is lying to cover someone else, he was paid for do not reveal the truth and cover certain people.

Do we want to play a coffee ? Murray will not go to jail for two reasons: The first reason is that they will say that mj has died of natural causes, the second reason, even if they will blame Murray, he will go to prison but only for a day put a high penalty for freedom, and the day after it was released to jail because there will be someone who has paid for his freedom
John Landis
John Landis
Talento Motown
Talento Motown

Messaggio Da Shamone 88 Gio Ott 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Buongiorno a tutti!!

Il 3 novembre l'Estate di MJ farà un annuncio speciale riguardante gli spettacoli del Cirque du Soleil

Ecco un trailer che li preannuncia
http://vimeo.com/16265195

Indiscrezioni sull'ultima udienza:
http://blog.al.com/wire/2010/10/michael_jackson_case_defense_s.html

traduzione:
Spoiler:

Ultima modifica di Shamone 88 il Gio Ott 28, 2010 11:21 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Shamone 88
Shamone 88
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Messaggio Da mjj76 Gio Ott 28, 2010 4:22 pm

ragazzi guardate qui......vogliono fare il film di thriller...chi probabilmente girerà il film?...ma lui...Ortega Suspect

http://www.bambini.eu/2010/10/28/michael-jackson-arriva-il-film-di-thriller-diretto-dal-regista-di-high-school-musical
mjj76
mjj76
Giovane Promessa
Giovane Promessa

Numero di messaggi : 14

Messaggio Da Bluehope Gio Ott 28, 2010 5:15 pm

John Landis ha scritto:
_TiA_ ha scritto:Hello Mr.Landis you're saying that there is a bunch of people who are manipulating the hoax since the beginning, making believe some other people (believers) that MJ could still with us...and sometime they send out videos or pics of MJ saying that it was made next to his "death"...ok that might be true, but how about Murray's trial...why,the judges and the court, don't find a real proof to put Murray in jail???...do they control even the trial or not???
Thanks.

Spoiler:

the process is a farce, simply because Murray is covering who killed mj, if you read the various statements that he did murray court to see that there are inconsistencies in the stories, he is lying to cover someone else, he was paid for do not reveal the truth and cover certain people.

Do we want to play a coffee ? Murray will not go to jail for two reasons: The first reason is that they will say that mj has died of natural causes, the second reason, even if they will blame Murray, he will go to prison but only for a day put a high penalty for freedom, and the day after it was released to jail because there will be someone who has paid for his freedom
Good Morning John, these things... you think so or you know it. tnx
Bluehope
Bluehope
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Numero di messaggi : 187

Messaggio Da MusicIsPower Gio Ott 28, 2010 5:43 pm

John Landis ha scritto:
Thanks.

Spoiler:

To John:
That's the coffee!!! caffègiornale rid
In one way or another, innocent or guilty, Murray will be free, right? But who are the people covered by Murray? Is there an hidden process far from media against those people? Why nobody searches them? Suspect

Spoiler:

@Fujiko: tnx per il consiglio. Magari ci penso. kiss2
@Cico: ciao!!!
MusicIsPower
MusicIsPower
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1094

Messaggio Da John Landis Gio Ott 28, 2010 6:13 pm

MusicIsPower ha scritto:
John Landis ha scritto:
Thanks.

Spoiler:

To John:
That's the coffee!!! caffègiornale rid
In one way or another, innocent or guilty, Murray will be free, right? But who are the people covered by Murray? Is there an hidden process far from media against those people? Why nobody searches them? Suspect

Spoiler:

@Fujiko: tnx per il consiglio. Magari ci penso. kiss2
@Cico: ciao!!!

murray will are in freedom, at least things do not change and the real culprits are shallow , I don't think that what happens, they don't have the courage.

powerful people and people who surrounded mj himself but they have only exploited for its money, it seems strange that your investigations have not yet found out who is behind all this

there is no case against them, and no one seeks them simply because of this ugly story they want to clean out, as if it was not their fault but someone else (Murray) or the same mj !!!

U think that these people with their fake informer ( Mo , Souza , TIAI , BOW , NEVERLAND777 Etc Etc ), they blamed the failure BAM to mj, but he has to blame if he is dead?? One of the many purposes of this hoax, and to give a bad image of mj to his fans.But fortunately this is not happening or almost

John Landis
John Landis
Talento Motown
Talento Motown

Messaggio Da Naila Gio Ott 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi JOHN....

Indeed..... I have a personal opinion about WHO is behind all this...

BUT I am afrait to offend you in some way SO I am not going to tell
Naila
Naila
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 3872

Messaggio Da John Landis Gio Ott 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Naila ha scritto:Hi JOHN....

Indeed..... I have a personal opinion about WHO is behind all this...

BUT I am afrait to offend you in some way SO I am not going to tell

you speak not afraid to express what you think and I know you light on the truth
John Landis
John Landis
Talento Motown
Talento Motown

Messaggio Da Naila Gio Ott 28, 2010 7:06 pm

JOHN
If you promise me you don't take it personal (Cause IT'S NOT) I will send you a Private Message.....
Naila
Naila
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 3872

Messaggio Da MusicIsPower Gio Ott 28, 2010 7:38 pm

John, but there must be a way to stop powerful people behind Murray. Don't you think that MJ could have been so clever to deceive them before their ugly plans?
However, I dont' see the hoax as a way to give a bad image of MJ, quite the opposite!

Spoiler:

MusicIsPower
MusicIsPower
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1094

Messaggio Da _TiA_ Gio Ott 28, 2010 8:11 pm

John Landis ha scritto:
Thanks.

Spoiler:

Yes i understand...but if everything its fake, why they keep going???...there is only one answer MONEY...but now, MJ is gone right?...so they accomplished their own "mission", they fully hit the bull's-eye....and why they keep hiding, yes there is a trial, but the first person "involved" is not here since one year and few month!!!
That's what Mike was fighting for, unveal the truth!!!...but seems that some people shut it down...

Spoiler:
_TiA_
_TiA_
OFF THE WALL
OFF THE WALL

Numero di messaggi : 197

Messaggio Da John Landis Gio Ott 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Naila ha scritto:JOHN
If you promise me you don't take it personal (Cause IT'S NOT) I will send you a Private Message.....

Ok , I promise you !!!

MusicIsPower ha scritto:John, but there must be a way to stop powerful people behind Murray. Don't you think that MJ could have been so clever to deceive them before their ugly plans?
However, I dont' see the hoax as a way to give a bad image of MJ, quite the opposite!

Spoiler:

michael in his last period of life by excluding children and Frank Cascio was alone, the only mistake of mj was to surround himself with people who wanted to hurt her, and these people have destroyed or nearly all the friendly relations and work that mj had established in his life. tell me how does one man to fight and defeat a system???he said in one of his songs that just could not win this battle

_TiA_ ha scritto:
John Landis ha scritto:
Thanks.

Spoiler:

Yes i understand...but if everything its fake, why they keep going???...there is only one answer MONEY...but now, MJ is gone right?...so they accomplished their own "mission", they fully hit the bull's-eye....and why they keep hiding, yes there is a trial, but the first person "involved" is not here since one year and few month!!!
That's what Mike was fighting for, unveal the truth!!!...but seems that some people shut it down...

Spoiler:

have reached their first objective, the second objective is to have all the material gains from the past and what will be in the future and are trying to exclude children from this mountain of money
John Landis
John Landis
Talento Motown
Talento Motown

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 16 di 40 Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Successivo

- Argomenti simili