MJFA: MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Pubblicato un inedito della J5, la voce di Michael è meravigliosa!

+11
MaraJackson86
Dirty♥Lollyna_96
pamplottina<3MJ
Applehead1993
MaRi
MICHAELJACKSON92
valentina
Andrea Mirror '86
stranger
*ElviraMJ*
childhood
15 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Pubblicato un inedito della J5, la voce di Michael è meravigliosa! Empty Pubblicato un inedito della J5, la voce di Michael è meravigliosa!

Messaggio Da childhood Mar Ott 06, 2009 11:16 am

che emozione ragazzi!!!
ho le lacrime agli occhi!

Nearly 40 years after they exploded onto the music scene, the Jackson 5 are back with fresh music.
That's How Love Is, on sale today exclusively through iTunes, is the first single from I Want You Back! Unreleased Masters, a collection of 12 previously unavailable tracks recorded from 1969 to 1974 by the Michael Jackson-led band of brothers. The album, and the re-issued Jackson 5 Ultimate Christmas Album, hit stores Nov. 10 and can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and Borders.
The songs were unearthed from Motown's vaults to celebrate the anniversary of the group, which released I Want You Back, the first in a long string of hits, on Oct. 7, 1969. In addition to the single (which can be heard free at jackson5.com), other songs include the Stevie Wonder collaboration Buttercup, a studio medley of I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save, an alternate version of Never Can Say Goodbye and an extended version of Dancing Machine.

Michael Davis, general manager of Universal Motown Enterprises, says the spotlight is on the adolescent Michael Jackson's remarkable voice, which was sometimes overlooked once he became a superstar.

"I can't think of anyone who at that age had such a command and feeling of voice," Davis says.

Deke Richards, a member of The Corporation, a collective of producer/songwriters that included Motown founder Berry Gordy and was responsible for most of the early Jackson 5 hits, agrees.

"When I first saw them, it was like I was looking at a 30-year-old person inside a 9-year-old body. I hadn't seen the moves on him since James Brown and Jackie Wilson."

That soulfulness shows up on versions of the Curtis Mayfield-written ballad Man's Temptation and the funky Bobby Taylor production Listen I'll Tell You How.

Richards says the Jackson 5 were so prolific that there is plenty more unreleased material. The band's sound rapidly evolved as the boys grew older, and songs became dated before they could be released. Richards and original engineer Russ Terrana helped research and mix the new album.

Davis says label executives were surprised when they found so much unheard music. "When the Jackson 5 left Motown in 1975, there was like a five-album equivalent of unissued stuff released." He says that because of that, it was believed that everything worthwhile had been out before.

Jackson's death in June adds some poignancy to the recordings.

"It makes it sadder when you think that the world could have enjoyed a lot more Michael Jackson," Richards says. "We are going to miss him, but hopefully, we can fill in the blanks, and people can enjoy some great music he made."
fonte:USA TODAY

Quasi 40 anni dopoil successo i Jackson 5 sono tornati con musica fresca.
That's How Love Is, in vendita da oggi esclusivamente attraverso iTunes, è il primo singolo estratto dall'album I Want You Back! Unreleased Masters, una raccolta di 12 brani registrati tra il 1969-1974 per la motown.
L'album,rilasciato , nei negozi 10 novembre dal titolo Jackson 5 Ultimate Christmas Album può essere pre-ordinato su Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble e Borders.
Le canzoni sono pubblicate dalla Motown per celebrare l'anniversario del gruppo, che ha pubblicato I Want You Back, il primo di una lunga serie di successi, il 7 ottobre 1969. In aggiunta al singlolo (che può essere ascoltato gratis su jackson5.com), altre canzoni includono la collaborazione Stevie Wonder Buttercup, un medley studio di I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save, una versione alternativa di Never Can Say Goodbye e una versione estesa di Dancing Machine.
Michael Davis, direttore generale di Universal Motown Enterprises, dice: i riflettori erano puntati sulla notevole voce da adolescente di Michael Jackson, ma l'attenzione si è spostata su di lui una volta che è diventato una superstar.
Deke Richards"Quando l' ho visto per la prima volta era come se stessi guardando una persona di 30 anni all'interno di un corpo di 9 . Non lo avevo ancora visto muoversi come James Brown e Jackie Wilson."
Richards dice che la Jackson 5 era così prolifica che c'è molto materiale inedito. I
la band si è evoluta rapidamente, come i ragazzi crescendo, e le canzoni divennero sorpassate prima di essere rilasciate. Richards Russ Terrana hanno aiutato la ricerca e il mix del nuovo album.
Davis ha detto che i dirigenti dell'etichetta sono rimasti sorpresi quando hanno scoperto una musica mai ascoltata. La morte di Jackson, nel giugno aggiunge qualche amarezza "E 'lo rende ancora più triste se si pensa che il mondo avrebbe potuto godere molto di più Michael Jackson", dice Richards.
"abbiamo perso lui, ma siamo in grado di riempire il vuoto bche ha lasciato, e le persone potranno godersi un po 'la grande musica che ha fatto."
traduzione: childhood mjfa

ragazzi che voce!
bisogna registrarsi al sito dei j5 per ascoltarla!

[url=