MJFA: MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

[FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans.

+19
Andrea Mirror '86
michaelina jackson 95°
Anime & Manga
*InTheCloset*91
sissy993
Applehead1993
Mjj.94
ClaireJackson
DanielaMJ
DidiDANGEROUS.
MaraJackson86
# Kyoko
... Sgre ...
Mariella°89
ChrisDiamond
FedeMJ90
Roby990
bertha_jackson
badboy87
23 partecipanti

Pagina 3 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3

Andare in basso

[FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans. - Pagina 3 Empty [FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans.

Messaggio Da badboy87 Sab Set 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Promemoria primo messaggio :

Articolo originale:

Michael Jackson is alive and has sent a stunning message to his fans, “I will see you all next June on my world tour – I love you all!”
Michael Jackson is alive and well, says close friend.

Michael Jackson is alive and well, says close friend.

That’s the word from longtime friend and confidante Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, a writer and producer who as late as last April was known by Hollywood and recording-industry insiders to be working hand-in-glove with the pop star on a secret movie script that, she says, “Michael envisioned as part fact, part fantasy – the story of the person he is and the person he wants to be, and it included the death hoax that is playing out in reality today.”

Gretchen-Sims, 52, also reports that contrary to the belief of many, Jackson “is all man with completely normal and wholesome sexual desires and appetites.” This is a bombshell revelation that, she contends, “should dispel rumors about his psychological and emotional makeup.

“Michael Jackson is not now nor has he ever been a pedophile or abuser of children. He is a wonderful and entirely masculine … a terrific father and a good human being.

“I talk with him almost daily,” Gretchen-Sims, speaking from an apartment in Paris, France, continued, adding: “He has been silent about his comeback until now.

“He is recuperating and healing from the damage to his health caused by his stardom.

“He told me to ‘tell everyone, tell all my fans’ that the stories of his drug abuse and addiction ’sadly, are true. But I’m not dead. I’m getting stronger and drugs are behind me. I’ll never take another drug, not even an aspirin. Tell my fans I’m sorry for putting them through so much sadness and turmoil.

“‘Tell them I had to do it. I had no choice. If I had tried to do the London shows we had scheduled, I would have died for real. I thank God for helping me see the light. I will see you all next June on my world tour – the greatest tour the world has ever seen, bigger than Thriller, bigger than the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.’”

Gretchen-Sims declined to say where Michael is located, but in a verbal slip noted that “Eastern Europe is the safest place …” suggesting that he is – as earlier reports suggested – hiding out in Romania, Hungary or possibly even Russia, where reporters and his enemies would be hard pressed to find him.

“I want everyone to know that I am the messenger for Michael, but I have nothing to gain financially from this because he paid me in advance for my work with him several years ago – that is behind us,” she told Your World Report exclusively.

“Michael and I, also, are deeply involved as friends. I would never do anything to take advantage of what is a sacred trust between us.

“He told me to make a statement, and he specifically told me to make the statement to Your World Report because ‘they are the only ones who have gotten the story right from the beginning. They care about me and they care about the truth.’

“He is monitoring the Internet and he really enjoys all the messages from his fans. He said they ‘give me strength and fill me with love. Tell them that all the love they send to me I send right back. I love my fans!’”

Gretchen-Sims says that even though she and Michael are talking “a lot and regularly,” she will not betray his confidence and discuss the subject of conversations or plans that he might have “unless and until he tells me to.”

“That might be later today, that might be tomorrow, that might be a month from now. I’ll say more when Michael gives me the word. For now, just know that he is well and happy and getting stronger by the day.

“And he will be back. That’s a guarantee.”

Per ulteriori info: http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/michael-jackson-sends-message-to-fans-hints-hell-come-out-of-hiding-next-june/#comments

Ultima modifica di badboy87 il Dom Set 13, 2009 1:33 pm - modificato 1 volta.
badboy87
badboy87
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 2142

Torna in alto Andare in basso

[FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans. - Pagina 3 Empty Re: [FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans.

Messaggio Da michaelina jackson 95° Lun Set 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Giorgia Jackson ha scritto:a mio parere se questa dichiarazione fosse vera il nostro amato michael sarebbe un ipocrita... perchè come può far soffrire milioni di persone a causa della sua morte e poi tornare così di punto in bianco! facendo così perderebbe tutta la sua dignità... e poi mi viene da pensare: la figlia paris allora non sa niente di tutto ciò perchè altrimenti al funerale non avrebbe pianto così... secondo me è meglio che michael sia "veramente morto" perchè se già la stampa lo ha rovinato quando "era in vita" pensate cosa sarebbe capace di fare se tutto quello detto sulla non morte fosse vero... Exclamation

quoto alla grande! d'accordissimo! già
michaelina jackson 95°
michaelina jackson 95°
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1858

[FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans. - Pagina 3 Empty Re: [FALSO] Secondo Breaking News, Michael è vivo e manda un messaggio ai fans.

Messaggio Da sissy993 Lun Set 14, 2009 2:45 pm

*InTheCloset*91 ha scritto:Beh, io ho un pensiero diverso perchè rientro in quel gruppo di persone che lo credono veramente morto. Per questo non riesco a pensare ad una sua finta morte.
Comunque, ovunque lui sia spero che si trovi finalmente in pace, lontano da tutti i serpenti che ha incontrato durante la sua vita.

quoto anche io sono dell'opinione che lui sia veramente morto scusa
sissy993
sissy993
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1001

Messaggio Da Sarah Jackson Mar Set 22, 2009 2:11 am

e che cavolo ci vogliono far morire d'infarto? ( lacr ) prima muo... poi ci sono gli avvistamenti poi esce la notizia che è vivo....spero che sia vera,cioè spero che magari abbia fatto un video dove diceva ai fans che non avrebbe fatto il tour per chissà quale motivo e che non l'abbiano fatto vedere a nessuno.....uffffffa magariiii,vorrei che se tornasse ( lacr ) tutti lo lasciassero in pace...vorrei che magari l'fbi voleva vederee se moriva mj che succedeva ..non mi voglio illudere , masarebbe una cosa meravigliosa......e comunque in base a quale legge finirebbe in galera? scratch
Sarah Jackson
Sarah Jackson
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1035
Località : io in un posto qualunque , Michael sempre nei miei pensieri

Messaggio Da Barbara08 Mer Set 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Voglio crederci ha ciò che ha detto quella donna ma ogni volta che sento, o leggo, cose che dicono che Michael Jackson è vivo, mi viene sempre in mente sua figlia Paris quando durante la commemorazione del papà ha avuto la forza di dire qualcosa, ma quel qualcosa lo ha detto con una reazione di una bambina che sta soffrendo sul serio.
Io non sò cosa dare per vero o per sbagliato. I giornali parlano veramente troppo, ti mandano in pappa il cervello con notizie il più delel volte gonfiate e soprattutto inventate.
Se Michael Jackson è vivo, e penso che tutto il mondo lo voglia, è giusto, ma se è vero che che è stato ucciso, è pura criminalità e non avere un' anima.
Crudeltà pura, forse invidia.
E' tutto in mano della speranza e della giustizia.
Io la penso così.
Barbara08
Barbara08
The Wiz
The Wiz

Numero di messaggi : 146

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 3 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3

- Argomenti simili