MJFA: MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon

+8
MICHAELJACKSON92
FedeMJ90
MaRi
HeLL*
Giovanni
*ElviraMJ*
King-Magic32
badboy87
12 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon Empty Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon

Messaggio Da badboy87 Mer Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Articolo originale:

In addition to celebrating his 25 year anniversary in music Ben Brown also plans to support Michael Jackson in person during his concert series in England. Brown the man known to the music world for discovering Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 went on to say, "Michael, I feel, has the creative energy, talent, and fan base to equal or exceed his accomplishments to date."

A spokesperson for Brown and SuperGold International commented on Brown's own 25th anniversary stating; "In 1984 after firmly placing show business behind him; Brown was working at Washington National an insurance company in Hammond, Indiana when he received a call that his name had been mentioned in association with Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 in a press conference in New York City." A few days later, the spokesperson went on to say a representative of the nationally syndicated television program PM Magazine flew into Gary, Indiana and arranged to interview Brown at his family home.

In reflecting on that interview Brown recalls after what seemed to be nearly a hundred questions the interviewer stopped to reset the cameras and proceeded to re-ask the same questions to get them from a different camera angle. Brown continued, "I remember thinking to myself if I can answer those same questions a second time I need to be back in show business." Following the interview a second day of shooting was held on Broadway in front of the WLTH radio studios, followed by an extensive photo shoot with People Magazine at Bud Pressner's recording studios, and then a decision to be made. "I decided to reenter show business after those events," Brown later confirmed. "I made contact with the Jackson victory tour executives. In a short while I joined them in New York City at Madison Square Garden... and it was while I was traveling with the tour that I decided to sign James Brown and get involved in his now famous comeback some 25 years ago, and thus the observance/celebration."

The planned activities associated with the anniversary are expected to include a "History and Truth" speaking tour, discussions on natural solutions to the current economic crisis, and publications of Brown's long awaited memoirs. Having worked with two of the world's most popular entertainers, one known as the "Godfather of Soul" and the other to become the "King of Pop", Brown is widely referred as a music legend in his own right as well as the "King of Career Comeback Design."

Ben Brown has earned degrees in business and communication, studied 3 1/2 years at the famed Chicago Conservatory of Music, and is currently studying law.

Quest'articolo tratto da YahooFinance ci dà l'ennesima notizia (ormai sta diventando una tragedia) di una possibile collaborazione di MJ nei nouvi shows.
Questa vlta si fa il nome di Ben Brown. che per festeggiare i suoi 25 anni di carriere, vorrebbe collaborare con Michael; inoltre i due si conoscono grazie a collaborazioni passate.

P.S. Chi è Mr. Ben Brown? E che carriera ha avuto per volerla festeggiare con MJ?..

fonte.http://finance.yahoo.com
badboy87
badboy87
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 2142

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon Empty Re: Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon

Messaggio Da King-Magic32 Mer Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm

grazie della news...nn l'ho mai sentito nemmeno io sto qua
King-Magic32
King-Magic32
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale

Numero di messaggi : 40153

Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon Empty Re: Ben Brown vuole lavorare con Michel Jackon

Messaggio Da *ElviraMJ* Mer Apr 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Grazie per la notizia..vedremo
*ElviraMJ*
*ElviraMJ*
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 13635

http://elvira79unitedstates.spaces.live.com/

Messaggio Da Giovanni Mer Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Grazie dell'informazione Wink
Giovanni
Giovanni
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder

Numero di messaggi : 10734

https://michaeljackson.forumattivo.com

Messaggio Da HeLL* Mer Apr 08, 2009 4:52 pm

E chi è?? Shocked Vedremo...grazie x la news! Wink
HeLL*
HeLL*
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1348

Messaggio Da MaRi Mer Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Chi??????? pensieroso
Per me tutti questi concerti stanno diventando un incubo, voglio Mike da SOLO!!
MaRi
MaRi
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 5811

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaRiMJFan

Messaggio Da FedeMJ90 Gio Apr 09, 2009 12:27 am

Non ho la minima idea di chi sia questo Brown!! scratch
FedeMJ90
FedeMJ90
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 4183

Messaggio Da MICHAELJACKSON92 Gio Apr 09, 2009 11:08 am

si infatti chi è sto qui!!!!boh.. va be....grazie della news
MICHAELJACKSON92
MICHAELJACKSON92
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1914

Messaggio Da *Giogy*MJ Gio Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Grazie per la new!
*Giogy*MJ
*Giogy*MJ
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 3820

Messaggio Da Simo Ven Apr 10, 2009 12:47 am

sinceramente non lo conosco nemmeno io questo qua!!! però regà il ritorno è di Michael e non di altra gente quindi aria...
Simo
Simo
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1744

Messaggio Da Moonlight Ven Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Ma quanti cavoli di cantanti vogliono collaborare con Michael?? Ma basta!
Moonlight
Moonlight
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1994

Messaggio Da SimoneMJJ Ven Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Io conosco Dan Brown, Chris Brown, James Brown, Charlie Brown........come direbbe Mourinho Very Happy

SimoneMJJ
INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE

Numero di messaggi : 1774

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili